US Youth Soccer presents “Tickets to the Justin Bieber Believe Tour ”
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must have permission from your parent or legal guardian prior to entering. Many will enter, one will win.
1. ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Youth Soccer presents “Tickets to the Justin Bieber Believe Tour" Sweepstakes (referred to as the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is offered and open only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) to legal residents of the U.S., excluding Alaska and Hawaii (“U.S”) who are children 6 – 18 years of age at time of entry, or are the parent or adult legal guardian (hereinafter “parent”) of a child 6 – 18 years of age at time of entry on whose behalf they are entering. Employees, officers and directors of United States Youth Soccer Association (“Sponsor”), Dolphin Digital Media, Inc. (“Administrator”), and those entities and individuals involved in the preparation of materials, administration and/or execution of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents including step-relations) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. Excludes residents of Alaska and Hawaii. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Begins on or about 12:00 am Eastern (“ET”) on March 1, 2013 and ends approx. 11:59 pm ET on October 1, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s server’s clock is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All time referenced herein is Eastern time.
3. HOW TO ENTER/DRAWING: Children must have permission from their parent or legal guardian prior to entering. There are two ways to enter the Promotion. During the Promotion Period: (i) registered account members of the U.S. Youth Soccer Clubhouse can follow the sweepstakes links on the website (http://clubhouse.usyouthsoccer.org), provide their child’s first name and the child’s parent’s email address, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and press “enter” (“Entry”), OR (ii) to enter without purchase or Clubhouse membership: legibly hand-write on a piece of paper or card your child’s first name and their parent’s email address, and send to: US Youth Soccer Clubhouse, Tickets to Justin Bieber Believe Tour Sweepstakes, c/o Dolphin Digital Media, Inc., P.O. Box 142083, Coral Gables, FL 33114. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 2, 2013 and received by Administrator on or before 6:00 pm ET on October 10, 2013(“Entry”). Only potential winners will be contacted (using the parent’s email address provided at time of entry) and will be required to respond with contact information in order to begin the eligibility and verification process. All others (non-winners) will not be contacted and their information will be destroyed and will not be used by Sponsor in the future. Limit one (1) Entry per person, regardless of entry method used. You may opt-out from receiving Sponsor’s communications at any time without affect to your Entry. Arandom drawing will be held after 6:00 pm on or about October 10, 2013 by Administrator (or its authorized representative) from all eligible Entries received. These Official Rules shall control and serve to clarify any confusion, discrepancy, error or mistake communicated with respect to this Sweepstakes (in any and all formats/media/medium or by any person). All entrants and Entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of the Prize, as are the eligibility, age and other information provided by a potential prize winner. Potential winner agrees to cooperate with any investigation by Sponsor to confirm eligibility and/or to help ensure that awarding a prize to any such individual will not bring the Promotion Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion, the Sponsor’s services, or the Promotion Entities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential winner who refuses to cooperate will forfeit the potential prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant and/or Entry at any time during or after the Promotion Period. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor will disqualify any entrant found, at any time: to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Promotion or any element thereof; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be cheating, acting in a fraudulent, dangerous, unsafe, non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion will be ineligible to win any prize and/or will be required to forfeit any prize awarded, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to said account’s registered email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion Entities are not responsible for Entries that are lost, late, damaged, delayed, altered, destroyed, forged, tampered with, mutilated, incomprehensible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage due, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Proof of Entry submission is not proof of its receipt or eligibility. Entrants may not enter with multiple street addresses, email addresses, identities, log-ins/accounts, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times, and any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, through a sweepstakes club or organization, or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified.
In the event that technological, programming, human or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes in any category, as indicated in these Official Rules, to be communicated, sent as notifications, distributed, claimed or received for any prize, or for any other reason Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes (in such prize category if applicable) by random drawing among all eligible non-suspect entries received (in that prize category if applicable) or as otherwise deemed equitable by Sponsor.
4. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1): A 3 day/2 night trip for winner, winner’s friend and winner’s parent to San Juan, Puerto Rico to see Justin Bieber live in concert in the “Believe” Tour (“concert”), anticipated to be held on October 19, 2013. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $3,000. If winner is a minor child, or if the parent of a child 6-18 on whose behalf they entered is declared to be the winner, in either case the winner will be deemed to be the child and their parent must be the accompanying adult travel companion. Trip is anticipated to be October 18 – 20, 2013. Trip consists of: round-trip coach class air transportation for three to/from a major U.S. commercial airport near winner’s residence and San Juan, PR (ARV: $1,600); 2 nights’ lodging (standard room/triple occupancy) (ARV: $600); ground transportation from/to hotel and airport, and to/from hotel and concert (ARV: $200); three (3) tickets to the Justin Bieber concert (ARV: $150); and $50 per diem (for three) for three (3) days (ARV:$450).
Prize will be awarded to and in the name of the parent or legal guardian of winner, if a minor. All references to “winner” herein, if a minor, shall be deemed to refer to their parent or adult legal guardian on behalf of themselves and their minor child. Any element of the prize that is unclaimed, is not awarded or is otherwise not used will be forfeited and will not be awarded as cash or otherwise. Lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise destroyed tickets will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Actual retail value of prize may vary. Difference in ARV and actual value will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Important Notice: Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, or else will be forfeited in its entirety. Concert, dates, location and talent appearances are subject to change. Event is subject to the rain-check policies and procedures of organizer. If winner and travel companions cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.Trip requires advance reservations; travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and restrictions apply. Winner and travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary.All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor (or its authorized representative). Winner and their travel companions are solely responsible for all other costs, expenses and fees connected with the prize (including but not limited to meals, gratuities, room service, phone calls, mini-bar, transportation, and any other incidental costs, fees or expenses not specified herein as included). Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining current, valid insurance, travel documentation, and any other requirements for travel; and winner and travel companion acknowledge and agree that said documents/requirements shall not be obtained nor provided by the Promotion Entities. Sponsorreserves the right to deny prize participation to anyone at any time without proper documentation.
Limit one prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. In no event will the Promotion Entities be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes. Only the prize elements stated herein are included as part of the prize. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable for cash, in whole or in part. Prize may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, transferred, or placed into any other unauthorized channels of distribution. Any tickets issued are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Winner agrees that tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license personal to that applicable winner. Winner agrees not to sell, resell, auction, barter, assign, exchange, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any ticket received as a prize. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke that winner’s license, and the tickets will not be honored. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and prize depicted may not be the actual prize awarded. Justin Bieber references used with permission. Justin Bieber is not affiliated, associated or a sponsor of this promotion.
Potential winner (or if a minor their parent or adult legal guardian) will be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within a time specified by Sponsor or else the prize will be forfeitedand awarded to an alternate potential winner provided sufficient time exists to verify an alternate prior to the trip. At least one travel companion must be 21 years of age or older and be the parent of the winner. Both travel companions will be required to complete, have notarized and return a Liability and Publicity Release within a time specified by Sponsor, or else prize will be forfeited in its entirety and will not be re-awarded due to lack of time before the trip.
In the event winner and/or his or her travel companions engage at any time in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, dangerous, unsafe, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, intimidate, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation and any element of the prize, if any, still remaining will be immediately forfeited.
5. GENERAL: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (and its authorized representatives) which are final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance, failure to timely respond, return or properly complete any requested release documents, communications or notifications, or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner is or becomes ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, it will result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate potential winner may be selected (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) if time permits prior to trip. If a potential winner cannot be contacted on or within two attempts by Sponsor (or its authorized representative), the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected provided sufficient time exists to verify an alternate prior to the trip. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AND WINNER (AND IF A MINOR THEIR PARENT OR ADULT LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (the ‘RELEASED PARTIES’) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITAGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENTS AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTIONAL OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRAVEL AND EVENT ATTENDANCE), AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. Entrants (or if a minor, their parent/adult legal guardian on their own and their child’s behalf) covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.By entering and/or accepting a prize, winner (or if a minor, their parent/adult legal guardian on their own and their child’s behalf) consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized representatives) of their name, image, photographs, videotape, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, error, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion of information, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or inability to access or unauthorized access to a Promotion Page and/or site, or Entry.Promotion Entities further assume no responsibility for any unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information. If, for any reason, the Promotion, in whole or in part, is not capable of running as planned or by reason of causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof and select the potential winner from non-suspect eligible Entries received prior to the action, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, lockout, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one person arbitration panel located in Frisco, TX.
7. WINNER LIST: For the prize winner’s parent’s name, mail a self-addressed, U.S. postage stamped envelope to: U.S. Youth Soccer Clubhouse presents “Tickets to the Justin Bieber Believe Tour” Sweepstakes, Winner’s List Request, c/o Dolphin Digital Media, Inc., 2151 S. Le Jeune Road, Suite 150, Coral Gables, FL 33134. All requests must be received by October 2, 2013. Limit one request per person/household.
8. SPONSOR: U.S. Youth Soccer, 9220 World Cup Way, Frisco, TX 75033.